There are different vehicle available for your tour. If you are a Keralite, it will not be a great deal for you to choose a taxi for your particular Kerala tour package. But if you wants to choose the best taxi at affordable price and with sufficient arrangements, it will not be that easy. And ofcourse if you are a foreigner, there should be someone to guide you.
Once before you start a trip, select the best vehicle as per your requirement.
Package Vehicle requirements can vary based on the number of days, number of people and type of people etc.
A hassle free journey in a regularly maintained vehicle with your most loved ones will be the greatest memorable moments forever.
Timely service with experienced and knowledgeable drivers is the important part in a taxi management system. The quality of your tour depend in your package vehicle.
Tips for Kerala cab booking
- Book package vehicle only from reliable tour operators
- if you are booking taxi from a railway station or airport, book it from prepaid taxi counters only.
- Only use cabs with taxi boards(yellow plated number boards)
- if you are planning for one day plus tour packages, its better to hire a taxi.
- Its not mandatory, but its generous to give a tip to the driver that will please him.
|Sl. No||Type of vehicle||Vehicle name||Seating capacity||Comfortable seating|
|3||9 Seater||Tembo Traveller||9||9|
|4||12 Seater||Tembo Traveller||12||12|
|5||17 Seater||Tembo Traveller||17||17|
|6||19 Seater||Tembo Traveller||19||19|
|7||26 Seater||Tembo Traveller||26||26|
|8||27 Seater||Tembo Traveller||27||27|
9 Seater Vehicles
12 Seater Vehicles
17 Seater Vehicles
19 Seater Vehicles
26 Seater Vehicles
27/34 Seater Vehicles