As Domestic Travel is resumed by the Indian Government, there are certain travel guidelines that passengers and authorities need to follow strictly. Covid-19 is rising at a very fast pace as you all know, but despite we need to handle our day to day livings in the presence of this virus.
Taking that into account the government of India had started travel services lately with some restrictions, which need to be adhered to.
This can be really tough for some people but this is all we got. Be Prepared for the next phase of traveling.
But before we get started make sure you know how to book cheap flights this year, so that you can save some amount of unnecessary wasting money.
Here are some important practices that are implemented by the Indian Government:
Reaching the Airport
- All passengers must reach the airport 2 hours prior to their flight departure.
- Thermal screening of every single person will be done to check if someone got the symptoms of Coronavirus, and it is mandatory.
- Arogya Setu app should be on the smartphone of every passenger as the officials will see the status of the person through the app, whether it is safe or not. Or they can sign a self-declaration form.
Inside the Airport
- Merely one cabin baggage and one check-in baggage are allowed currently.
- Markings are done on floors and seats to help the passengers in maintaining social distance among themselves.
- Check-in will be done through the web in order to minimize the person-to-person contact.
- Passes can be gathered from a machine after the airport staff fills entire passenger details.
- At Boarding gates, a safety kit is available which the passengers can collect while boarding. It includes basic safety items such as Sanitizers, Masks etc.
- While in an aircraft, the passengers are required to use the Restrooms as less as possible to avoid queue.
- Eating items, Newspapers, and magazines are not available to the passengers inside the flight.
- Passengers cannot eat their own food either. Water Bottles are made available to them during their flight hours.
- One adult will be allowed to accompany the children or elders to the toilet.
- Eating is not allowed on board until necessary.
Overall Important Safety Precautions
- Passengers need to cover their mouths and noses with masks all the time.
- The Bags should be sanitized properly.
- Airports will be sanitized and cleaned on a regular basis.
- Social Distancing should be maintained between the passengers of at least 6 ft in distance.
- Frequent Hand Washing must be done with the help of Soap and Water. If that’s not available then using an Alcohol-Based sanitizer will be fine.
These were the flight travel guidelines that are implemented by the Indian Government lately. Make sure to follow these practices in order to make yourself and other people safe.
In case of any issue or problem you can contact the airline officials, they’ll help you through it.
If you find this interesting, It would be so lovely to share it!❤
(This post contains affiliate links which means that I’ll earn a commission for every purchase you make at no extra cost to you)