India has emerged as one of the top medical & health destination today. The country has doctors specializing in various medical fields such as health services, heart surgery, liver transplantation, cosmetic surgery, kidney transplantation, knee joint replacement, eye treatment, skin treatment and dental care. The treatments are not only world renowned and best but are also offered at reasonable cost. There is no compare on the quantity and quality of medical services, which compete with that of the most developed nations. India is also famous throughout the world for Ayurvedic & yogic treatment.
India is the best medical tourism destination due to the low cost of treatment and medicines and quality of medical services, which is competitive to the developed nations. India has got universally acclaimed standards in complex and significant procedures such as cosmetic surgery, joint care and heart surgery etc. And all this at 1/10th of the price compared to fully developed countries. The overhead costs such as traveling, lodging, sightseeing, food and shopping are very affordable in India.
Splendid India Tours is also a top medical destination that offers medical care packages at very reasonable prices in India. We have a very good relationship with India's top most hospitals like Apollo Hospital, Fortis Hospital, Max healthcare in Delhi. In Bombay we are associated with Breach Candy, Asian Heart Institute, Aesthetic Dental Clinic, and Wockhardts etc; in Goa we are associated with Apollo Victor, Goa Dental Clinic & in Chennai with Apollo Specialty Hospital etc. Besides offering medical tours we also operate Ayurvedic tours in Kerala & Yoga Tours in Rishikesh.
Following are the treatments you can get at very low price in India in compare to the Europe, middle east & America.
- Vagino Plast
- Breast Enhancement Or Reduction
- Nose - Alignment - Rhino Plasty
- Burn Scars & Contracture Removal
- Snoring Problems, etc.
- Lung Cancer, Surgeries For Advance Cancer
- Vats - Video Assisted - Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Lvrs - Lung Volume Reduction Surgery
- Cabg - Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Valve Surgeries (Replacements)
- Peadiatric Cardiac Surgical
- Banding Of Stomach & Clipping & Minimal Invasive Surgeries
DENTAL IMPLANTS & PROSTHODONTICS
- Dental Treatment
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Speciality Treatment
- Liver Transplant
- Kidney Transplant
- India has developed into a leading center of excellence in Liver and Kidney Transplant in the world. But, laws of India only permit the transplant of organs between Related Donors.
- Various Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Cataract & Glaucoma Surgeries
- Retinal Surgeries, Including Retinal Transplant
- Vision Correction Surgeries
- Optimisation Of Treatment Of Copd (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), PFT (Pulmonary Function Test), ASTHMA, ILD (Interstitial Lung Disease) Etc.
- Renal Stones Surgery, Dviu, Lithotripsy, Bladder Surgery, PCNL(Pul Cutaneous Nephro Lithotripsy), Laproscopic Urosurgery, Congenital Disorders
IVF(In vitro Fertilization) & ICSI( Intra cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Ovulation Stimulation In Female
- Egg Harvesting
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Embryo Transfer
Traveling to new places and finding suitable hotel to stay and a right physician to get treated is very difficult and challenging job. Splendid India Tours is started with an aim in mind to help tourist/visitors by managing all their basic requirements in best possible way and on budget.
A medical tourist can choose to proceed through following three ways:
- After selection of your Doctor, specialty medical centre and city you can opt to consult the reputed specialist Doctor of your choice through us. After confirmation of the Healthcare procedure schedule we would be pleased to design an exclusive package including cost of Healthcare procedure with other required services selected by you.
- You can directly consult about your healthcare procedure with the reputed specialist Doctor of your choice. After the confirmation of the healthcare procedure schedule from your Doctor in India you can book a host of additional services offered by our packages excluding the cost of Healthcare procedure.
- You can directly consult about your Healthcare procedure with a reputed specialist Doctor of your choice and proceed on your own without our package or services.
Our exclusive package offers you a complete Healthcare package including the Healthcare procedures by the reputed specialist Doctor of your choice at your desired Healthcare centre and preferred city. The final cost of the procedure and package will be quoted by us after consultation and assessment of the individual case by the Doctor. Our exclusive package would include:
Health Care & Leisure Packages
- Procedure : Cost of the Healthcare procedure quoted by your Doctor.
- Return Air Tickets : We would be pleased to book your and the accompanied person’s return air tickets with the airline of your choice.
- Transfers : Airport to Hotel, For Pre and Post procedure consultations and procedure, Hotel to Airport.
- Personal bilingual Assistant : For Pre and post procedure consultation sessions, Procedure session, Local city tours and Airport transfers.
- Accommodation : You can choose the category of Hotel - the applicable price of package varies accordingly.
- Local City Tour or Tour of your choice : Sightseeing and market visit.
- Personal Communication Device : Cellular phone for the wee during your stay in India.
- Post Procedure Luxury Vacation Tour : A post procedure luxury vacation tour to any exotic destination of your choice in India.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Excluding Breakfast, Meals and Beverages, Incidental travel and stop over costs.
- We offers exclusive health care and leisure packages in association with the services provider partners. These package plans include affordable healthcare procedure, hotel accommodations for International patients, private car transfers- transportation for global patients, personal bilingual assistance- escort, leisure tour packages, personal communication devices, 24 X 7 We patient services center connectivity and other selectable services - Certified Nursing or Paramedical caretaker, personal care taker (Bilingual), Personal Chef, Personal Entertainment devices and recuperation period Short time Hobby / Art classes.
Process Flow : Initiation of your query with the name of reputed specialist Doctor, medical centre and city of your choice along with relevant medical history and investigation reports > Submissions of your query and reports to the concerned Doctor in India facilitated by We > Assessment of the case by the Doctor > Convey the assessment report, appropriate Healthcare procedure recommended and possibilities to you > After your direct necessary consultations with Doctor - confirmation of the Healthcare procedure schedule > You can select the other services required, to help you we will design an exclusive package and tour itinerary for you > we will present you the package cost quotation including the cost of the procedure > On the receipt of package cost, we would confirm and book the services incorporated in your package.
Kerala Ayurvedic & Yoga Tour 1
Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
Places Covered : Trivandrum - Kovalam - Trivandrum
Day 01 : Trivandrum - Kovalam
Arrival welcome at the Trivandrum International airport and escort you to the Ayurvedic Resort. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02 : Kovalam
In the early morning session on yoga and meditation where you will be briefed about yoga and meditation. After breakfast enjoy an Ayurvedic massage. In the afternoon visit of Trivandrum City. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 03 : Kovalam
Morning with a lesson on Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast enjoy an Ayurvedic massage. The afternoon is at leisure. In the evening visit Kalari(the traditional martial art of Kerala) health and body care center. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 04 : Kovalam
A session on Yoga and Meditation in the morning. After breakfast enjoy Ayurvedic massage. In the afternoon visit to a traditional kerala home for lunch. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 05 : Kovalam
Morning with a lesson on Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast enjoy an Ayurvedic massage. In evening proceed on a boat cruise to Thiruvallam backwaters. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 06 : Kovalam
A session on Yoga and Meditation in early morning. After breakfast enjoy Ayurvedic massage. Rest of the day is at leisure. You can take a stroll down the beach. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 07 : Kovalam
Start you day with a session on Yoga and Meditation. After breakfast enjoy Ayurvedic massage. Day at leisure. In the evening visit to Kanyakumari (Cape Comorin) to enjoy the beauty of the setting sun. Overnight in the resort at Kovalam.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Trivandrum
After breakfast our representative meet you and take the feedback of the tour & Later in time transfer to the Trivandrum Intl airport to take a flight back home.
Kerala Ayurvedic & Yoga Tour 2
Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Places Covered : Mumbai - Cochin – Periyar – Cochin - Mumbai
Day 01 : Mumbai
Arrival welcome at airport & transfer to hotel. Half day city tour of Mumbai. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Mumbai - Cochin - Periyar
Catch flight for Cochin in the morning. After reaching Cochin drive to Periyar (180 kms). Upon arrival check-in at Spice Village Resort Visit Ayurvedic doctor ("Vaidya") for consultation. Overnight at Resort.
Day 03-08 : Periyar - Ayurvedic Therapy at Spice Village
Six days Ayurvedic Therapy/course which include consultation from Ayurvedic doctor, guidance regarding the diet , guidance regarding personal care, herbal massages, steam baths & yoga. we can assure you that you will come out totally relaxed and a great feeling of wellness. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 : Periyar - Cochin
After morning breakfast, will visit the periyar wildlife sanctuary which is famous for it’s lake & wild elephants. After lunch drive to Cochin. Check-in at Hotel. Overnight at hotel..
Day 10 : Cochin – Mumbai
Transfer to the airport to catch the flight for Mumbai & onwards flight to back home from Mumbai.