Coronavirus is infection viruses, that can cause fever to shortness of breath. This virus has never been seen before so it is more dangerous than all. The infection of this virus began in December 2019 from Wuhan city of China. The coronavirus has only 6 viruses that can infect humans in a row. The World Health Organization(WHO) named this virus, COVID-19 because it was first exposed in the year of 2019 in China Wuhan City and its name is Coronavirus Disease. And now, it is a very important thing to care about the precautions to follow during COVID-19 epidemic travel.
What precautions to follow during COVID-19 epidemic travel?
Most precautions will depend on the situation but if we see, there are two types of the person making a car ride, one is the driver and the other is the client who traveling. So, we will have to need to know the precautions for two-person so that you could get a good journey. Let’s read the precautions to follow during Covid-19 epidemic travel: –
Precautions to follow for the Passengers in COVID-19 Epidemic
• Always stay two meters away from anyone and use a mask on your face.
• Passengers should handle their own bags and luggage self while traveling from one place to another.
• While coughing or sneezing passengers should always use a tissue and disposed of it safely.
• After touching the door handle or seat, passengers should have to sanitize their hand with a sanitizer.
• Protect yourself from using cash, always pay with credit or debit cards otherwise you can pay online byi UPI money transfer with some mobile apps.
• Always try to don’t touch your face and use face mask always while traveling.
• When you reach your destination then you should try to don’t touch any object of your house, and go straight to your bathroom, should clean your body by bathing and using your own soaps then after meeting your families.
So these are some precautions you should follow them to protect your families and also help to protect the world.
Precautions to follow for the Car Rental Drivers in COVID-19 Epidemic
• Drivers should have to make a 2-meter distance between passengers and yourself while picking the passengers.
• Should try to don’t handle bags of passengers.
• While coughing or sneezing, the driver should always use a tissue and disposed of it safely.
• Use a disinfectant spray on seatbelt, seats, and door handles.
• Take payment by card and accept pre-payment, so that you can avoid handling cash as much as possible.
• Always try to don’t touch your face and use face mask always while driving.
• Keep the sanitizing gel in your taxi, so you can clean your hands, especially after touching customers’ bags and luggage.
• Never work, if you have such symptoms, such as a persistent cough or high temperature.
• If you are collecting passengers from airports or train stations, always try to protect yourself strictly. And never touch any object of passengers.
So these are some strict rules for drivers to which drivers should follow in every condition, to protect themselves and their happy family.
Nowadays everything is depending upon the technology, everyone wants every service on their door. And among those services, cab service is one of the most important services, many people use this service always so it is very important for travelers. A car rental service is also the most important service in emergency time because many persons use cabs for hospitalized in emergency cases. In COVID-19 Epidemic the peoples are not feeling well because of cab restrictions, when anyone ill they have not enough resources to reach the hospital. So, whenever traveling to any destination always follow these rules whether as a client or a driver.